Government Approved Supplier
Since 2015 we have been a NSW Government Approved Supplier and in 2022, we also became an Approved Australian Government supplier.
We have a proven track record in completing government project on time and on budget
A glance at our process:
1. Upon receiving your project brief, we welcome two obligation-free meetings (virtual or in person) to get to know each other and to discuss the project in further detail.
2. We will then produce a detailed proposal highlighting:
- A clear statement of the project outcome;
- Our understanding of the project requirements;
- Our approach to achieve the outcome;
- Suggested production schedule;
- Budget breakdown;
- Terms and Conditions.
3. We then invite your comments on our proposal either in person or email
4. We will then revise our proposal and when in alignment proceed to the contract stage, whatever that document looks like.
Working with us
Engaging us includes access to all our core team working with you in each stage of the production.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Script assistance
- Liasing with talent
- Liasing with location staff
- Location check
- Sourcing specialist crew
- Producing a filming schedule
- Motion Graphics
- Voice over
- Royalty Free Music
Our team consists of multi-skilled individuals with their own specific core skills. Amongst us we have:
- Creative Producer
- Creative Director
- Motion Graphic Animator
- Video Editor
- Professional scuba diver (PADI instructor and Divemaster)
- We also have our network we can call upon as required.
- 2M Public Liability & Professional Imdenity with CHUBB
- Working with Children
- First AID
I would like to thank you and your team, in particular Kirstie for ‘nursing’ us through our first video – from the writing to the filming and post-production. You made the process very smooth for us and I certainly appreciate all of your assistance and guidance. We are very pleased with our final products.